I'm checking in with another Fill in the Blank Friday go round!
Here's a small dose of tid bits from my mind and my life here. Feel free to play along here or answer questions in the comments section. Really, I'd love to hear what's been on your mind.
1. Somewhere someone is hurting. Feel free to ask the Lord's mercy on the broken. (I know it's somber, but it was the first thing that came to mind. Don't worry, the carefree is on its way!)
2. The colors of the sky are my muse. Really, there have been a couple sunsets I've wanted to log in my fashion books.
3. It would suck if cereal was no more because, I wouldn't know what to eat for breakfast over here.
4. Getting to start rereading Parcel of Patterns, encouraging one of my classes through an arduous test, and getting to give my young students kisses on their heads were my favorite thing about today.
6. If I could have anything I wanted I would want a beagle, lab, (or possibly an Australian shepherd...) puppy in my arms right now. Caleb and I were talking about dog breeds last night, and it really made me miss dogs. With few exceptions, there's pretty much only small froo-froo pooches. No my cup of tea cup chihuahuas. Not at all.
7. A funny thing happened the other day... my preschool kids don't like to dance. This is absolutely bizarre, so I tried to get them into it by being ridiculous myself. They were delighted and laughed much more than I thought my groovy moves merited, but, dude! They still didn't dance! I don't get it!
(Fill in the Blank Friday hosted by Lauren at The Little Things We Do)